Monday to Friday
Bookings available 24/7 online
Mixed Heavy Waste
“No weight limit, Flat Rate”
If you have combination household and builders rubbish and/or green waste to dispose of, we’ve got a range of skips available for a flat fee. There are strict rules and regulations about the disposal of different kinds of waste so we need you to be careful about what you put in your hire skip.
A Mixed Heavy/Building Waste bin has no weight limit and charged at a flat rate. Suitable for domestic and commercial waste; this skip bin is used for hard heavy materials such as concrete, re-enforced concrete, brick, tiles, gravel, stone, treated timber. Timber, large tree trunks, plastics, demolition and renovations. Examples of what can be placed in this waste type is listed below:
When disposing of mixed heavy waste you CAN put these items in your skip:
- Waste from domestic or commercial demolition, erection, construction, refurbishment and renovations including bricks, concrete rubble (pieces no larger than 600 x 600), tiles, timber, plastics etc…
- Waste from household clean-ups…
- Furniture and appliances like cupboards, lounges, fridges and washing machines etc…
- Tree trunks smaller than 300mm in diameter and under 300mm long, roots, plants, palm trees, fronds and green waste etc…
- Treated timber like retaining walls, decking and floorboards etc…
You CANNOT dispose of these items:
- Hazardous materials like asbestos, insulation, liquids, empty chemical containers, food, wet paint tins, putrescibles etc…
- Tree trucks larger than 300mm in diameter and over 300mm long.
- In South Australia – No computers or TV monitors
- New South Wales – No carpet please contact us 1300 895246
- No synthetic grass
- NO Soil, Sand, Dirt or Clay (NSW & VIC ONLY) please contact us 1300 895246
Why use Skip Bins Online for your skip hire?
Skip Bins Online has a large network of suppliers across Australia with a range of skips available for hire. We’ve got skip bins, bags and mobile skips in a range of sizes for short and long term hire. All skip and mini skip hires include delivery and collection costs and our online quote, order and payment system makes it the quick and affordable way to dispose of your mixed heavy waste.