Light Building Waste
The Light Building Waste is suitable for the removal of waste for jobs such as the refresh of a property prior to sale or a house move. When you know you have a combination of waste stacked up in the shed or garage that has accumulated over time but you don’t have any real heavy waste such as bricks, soil, ceramics or concrete, then the light builders waste skip bin is the affordable waste solution for you.
What CAN be placed in this bin:
- Light Waste from domestic or commercial renovations e.g. Kitchen and bathroom cabinetry, internal doors, timbers (excluding brick, soil, concrete, tiles, porcelain, gyprock, glass and fibro)
- Treated timber like retaining walls, decking and floorboards etc...
- Household waste e.g. clothes, toys, paper, kitchen ware etc...
- Furniture and Appliances e.g. cupboards, lounges, whitegoods, etc...
- Garden waste e.g. Shrubs, grass clippings, twigs, bark etc...
- Tree trunks smaller than 300mm in diameter and under 300mm long (excluding Palm tree trunks).
What CANNOT be placed in this bin:
- AUSTRALIA WIDE: Hard-Heavy materials e.g. brick, soil, concrete, tiles, porcelain, gyprock, glass and fibro etc...
- Tree trunks larger than 300mm in diameter and over 300mm long.
- Palm tree trunks and synthetic grass.
- Hazardous materials. e.g. Asbestos, Insulation, liquids, empty chemical containers, food, wet paint tins, putrescibles etc ...
- In NSW NO carpet, underlay, vinyl or fibro
- contact us to arrange on 1300 895 246
- In SA NO Computer Monitors or TV's
- In QLD NO truck or car tyres.
Why hire from Skip Bins Online?
Skip Bins Online has a large network of suppliers across Australia with a range of skips available for hire. We’ve got skip bins, bags and mobile skips in a range of sizes for short and long term hire. All skip and mini skip hires include delivery and collection costs and our online quote, order and payment system makes it the quick and affordable way to dispose of your mixed heavy waste.