Skip Bins Online has a range of skip types and sizes for hire for excavation/clean soil waste disposal. They are available for a flat rate for the specific disposal of excavation/clean soil waste.
Excavated Waste bins (also known as VENM Virgin Excavated Natural Materials) are suitable for domestic or commercial excavation removal. N.B: the excavated area must NOT be contaminated with manufactured chemicals or process residue, as a result of industrial, commercial mining or agricultural activities.
We want you to dispose of waste safely and responsibly so when disposing of excavation/clean soil waste, only place these items in your skip:
- Naturally occurring soil/dirt rock, sandstone and clay
- Less than 10% turf and vegetation
The following items cannot be disposed of with excavation/clean soil waste:
- Greater than 10% turf and vegetation
- General waste
- Contaminants (Contaminated soil)
- Man-made materials
- NO Other waste
- Hazardous materials e.g. Asbestos, insulation, liquids, empty chemical containers, non-perishable or perishable food, perishable materials (likely to decay, spoil or putrefy), wet paint tins, putrescible (decayed, spoiled or putrid substances) etc…
Why hire from Skip Bins Online?
Skip Bins Online makes sourcing, ordering and paying for skip hire quick, easy and affordable. Simply fill out our online form for an instant quote then order and pay online. We’ve got same day service and all skip and mini skip hires include delivery and collection costs. With a range of suppliers across Australia with access to a variety of skip types and sizes for short and long term hire, Skip Bins Online takes the time and effort out of your next skip bin hire. If you’re not sure what type or size of skip you need to dispose of your excavation/clean soil waste, simply give us a call and we’ll do all we can to help.